Dates: 12 - 20 October 2011
What you get:
The price of the program € 2 490, includes:
* Charity visit to Msafiri English Medium School
* Your personal donation of €100 to Msafiri English Medium School
* Personalized Travel Journal / Maps & Gift box
* Meet & Greet in any point of your choice in Arusha (airport, bus terminal etc.)
* Transportation from any point of your choice in Arusha (airport, bus terminal etc.) to your hotel upon arrival
* Transportation from your hotel to any point of your choice in Arusha (airport, bus terminal etc.) on the day of departure.
* 2 Gala Dinners: 12.10.2011 & 18.10.2011
* Accommodation in double/ twin sharing room.
One night before and two nights after the trekking.
* Full board accommodation (camping) on the mountain, camping gear,
professional local guides, cook, 2 porters per climber
* Bottled and treated water on the mountain will be provided
* Meals and drinks, as specified in the itinerary
* Scheduled transfers, as specified in the itinerary
* National Park entrance fees, hut/ camping fees and rescue fee
* &MOMENTS tour leader
… and what you don’t:
* Local and international flights, airport taxes
* All items of a personal nature (sleeping bag, water bottles, climbing stick etc.)
* Meals and drinks not specified
* Visa fees (if required)
* Evacuation insurance
* Gratuities to guides, cook and porters
NB! If you should interrupt your climb and return from the mountain to the gate earlier, then you need to pay extra for transport and additional hotel nights. No climbing fees and related costs will be returned upon interruption.
Some airline suggestions:
• Condor Airlines (from Frankfurt) to Zanzibar
• KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (from Amsterdam) to Dar-es-Salaam
• British Airways (from London Heathrow) to Dar es Salaam
• Swiss Airlines (from Zurich) to Dar es Salaam
• Kenya Airways (from Amsterdam or London) to Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Kilimanjaro
• Gulf Airserves Dar-es-Salaam and Zanzibar via Muscat or Abu Dhabi
• Emiratesserves Dar-es-Salaam and Zanzibar via Dubai
Tanzania can also be reached via African gateways served by Air Zimbabwe, Egypt Air, Ethiopian Airlines and South African Airways.
Dar es Salaam – Arusha/ Kilimanjaro
Arusha/ Kilimanjaro - Zanzibar / Dar es Salaam
One way: € 220
NB! Before booking your flight, please take time to read more about extra options and ask more information from & MOMENTS team.
* Extra night before or after “Ladies Trekking” program - Double/ twin sharing room per person € 70; in single room € 120
• Please ask our offers for safari programs
• Please ask our offers for Zanzibar accommodation and holiday
* Upon registration a deposit of 20% ( € 498) of the price of the trip will be paid by the client, out of which 5% (€ 125) of the price of the trip is non-refundable.
* Upon registration less than 90 days prior to departure, 50% of the price of the trip will be paid.
* Upon registration less than 45 days prior to departure, full price of the trip will be paid.
* Additional services will be paid separately.
In the event of cancellation of the trip, the following applies:
* 5% (€ 125) of the total cost of the trip is non-refundable deposit and will be forfeited.
* More than 90 days notice: 5% of non-refundable deposit forfeited; the remaining deposit will be refunded to the client
* Less than 90 days notice: 50% deposit will be refunded to the client
* Less than 45 days notice: 100% of the total cost of the trip will be forfeited.
All cancellations are effective only on receipt or written notification.
NB! Do not forget travel insurance that will cover health, luggage and travel interruption.