Dates: 15 - 23 June 2013
Price: € 990
What you get:
• Great biking and great company during the tour!
• 2 x airport transfers
• Transportations by minibus during the tour
• Accommodation for 2 nights in Hotel Cruise (or similar) in Tbilisi with breakfast
• Breakfast in Zugdidi
• Accommodation for 1 night in Grand Hotel Ushba (or similar) in Mazeri with three meals
• Accommodation for 2 nights in Guesthouse Ushba (or similar) in Mestia with three meals
• Accommodation for 1 night in Guesthouse Ushguli (or similar) in Ushguli with three meals
• Accommodation for 1 night in a local Guesthouse or homestay in Lentekhi with three meals
• English-speaking professional western guide and local guide during the whole program
• Entrance fees to the museums and historical sites: Stalin Museum, Uplistsikhe, Mestia Museum, sites in Kutaisi
And what you don’t:
Flights, travel insurance, porters, single room supplement, early check in/ late check- out, bike rental, food-drinks and services not described in the program.
• Single supplement € 140/ person
• Bike rental € 20/ day (6 biking days)
• Extra transfer € 23
• Extra night in Tbilisi – € 40/ person in double occupancy
• Extra night in Tbilisi – € 55/ person in single occupancy
* Upon registration a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the price of the trip will be paid by the client.
* 30 days before the departure, the remaining 80% of the price of the trip will be paid by the client.
* Upon registration less than 30 days prior to departure, full price of the trip will be paid by the client.
* Additional services will be paid separately.
In the event of cancellation of the trip, the following applies:
* More than 30 days notice: 20% of non-refundable deposit forfeited; the remaining deposit will be refunded to the client
* Less than 30 days notice: 50% deposit will be refunded to the client
* Less than 14 days notice: 100% of the total cost of the trip will be forfeited.
NB! Do not forget travel insurance that could cover health, luggage and travel interruption.
Some suggestions for direct flights:
Georgian Airlines (from Amsterdam, Athens, Frankfurt, Paris)
Lufthansa (from Munich)
British Airways(from London Heathrow)
Austrian Airlines (from Vienna)
Sky Georgia (from Istanbul)
Czech Air (from Prague)
Air Baltic ( from Riga, Tallinn, Helsinki)
ELAL ( from Tel Aviv)